Attract & Convert Ideal Customers With a Clear Inbound Marketing Strategy
If you're not getting any or enough leads, this handbook is for you. Lack of a clear and measurable strategy is the #1 reason why you're not getting leads. I know you randomly follow advice you find online, hoping and praying it will work. It doesn't, because hope is not a strategy.
It's time to take complete and total control over your inbound marketing. This handbook will show you how!
Sign up for free updates and to be notified when it's ready!
This Step-by-Step Guide Will Help You:
- Learn why inbound marketing doesn't work for you
- Get a clear understanding of what a strategy is
- Understand how to measure your success
- Identify your ideal customers & buyer personas
- Develop value proposition to rise above the noise
- Identify keywords that drive qualified traffic
- Develop content for your ideal customers
- Map content to stages in buyer's journey
- Tell stories with campaigns (I call them chapters)
- Analyze your progress to make course corrections
What This Handbook Will Not Do:
- It will not generate leads tomorrow for you
- It will not teach you how to write and create content
- It will not teach you how to build links
- It will not show you how to use marketing tools
- It will not teach you any quick schemes or magic bullets
- It will not do work for you
Why Am I Writing This Book Then?
There is a huge abundance of content on how to do different things - writing content, creating graphics, sending emails, using marketing tools, you name it. That's not your problem.
Your problem is you have access to all these LEGO pieces, but you do not have instructions manual to follow to put it together correctly and for your business. It gives you clarity and confidence to know where you're going and what you need to do.
This strategy handbook will show you exactly how to leverage tactical activities (like writing a blog post) to your full advantage, being part of your overall journey to your success destination (goals).
It is a framework to put it all together to work for your business.
Your Business Is My Business
I loved that Viktor pushed back when it made sense to do so. Not just following something for the sake of it, but doing what made sense for our business. It was like he had a personal stake in our company. Over the last 12 months that we have been working together, I view Viktor as a confidant, a trusted business partner, and someone who has our back.
Mark Bloom, MobileForce Software
Latest Blog Posts You Should Read
It did not surprise me when I saw final results of our poll. We ran a Hotjar poll on our website for the past few weeks, asking a simple question “Do you have an inbound marketing strategy you’re following right now?” Thanks to all 172 respondents, we have our answer – 75% don’t. That sounds…Continue Reading »
Wouldn’t it be nice if I could just name one marketing automation software as THE best marketing automation software for your business? I got this question asked in an email this week, so I thought this might be a good time to finally write a post about this. Marketing Automation Software Is Like a Pair Shoes…Continue Reading »
When I saw a tweet with the post “Every Page is a Landing Page,” I knew I’ll have to put in my 2 cents. The post by Nicholas Scalice at EarnWorth is a good post about effective landing pages, but I strongly disagree with the main premise of his post. When you have a hammer…Continue Reading »
Get FREE Updates!
Sign up to receive free updates & my weekly newsletter, plus get notified when my ebook is published in August.